One of the Malteser Albania main activities is connected with healthcare. It includes:
- The covering of base medical service in remote areas and to local population, such as: medical visits, necessary therapies, laboratory analyses, medical specialist consultations, emergency transports to hospitals, etc,
- Medical assistance for Roma and Gypsy communities,
- Health education training for local population,
- First Aid trainings for Malteser members and members of some other interested organizations,
- First Aid trainings for Malteser volunteers,
- First Aid trainings of traffic and special forces of police in different cities,
- First Aid trainings for students of grammar and high schools in agreement with the Ministry of Education of Albania.
- Health education trainings about breast and uterus cancer for women and leaflet distribution.